Thursday 20 October 2016

On my Travels : A Little Trip to Paris


Seeing as for the next few months of my life, I'll be living just outside Paris and spending Christmas living the Disneyland dream, I thought I'd share a few pictures from my trip to the city with Mama C last year. I'm excited to move but understandably a bit apprehensive but looking at these photo's and the one's from my multiple trips to Disney as a kid has been helping me to stay on the right side of excited (until I'm trying to fit all my stuff into a suitcase and then I'll be stressing again because I don't travel light at the best of times.)
It was beautiful weather and even when it clouded over, well it just gave us better lighting for photo's but I'll be honest sometimes I was a bit too busy taking it all in to get my camera out but I don't think that's a bad thing, you can't always live your life through a lens. We spent five days there but that was plenty with the amount of walking we did but we mainly kept to the usual touristy places like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and a boat trip down the Seine but with a little excursion to City Pharma in St Germain and a wander down Avenue Montaigne to window shop for the Chanel bag I might be able to afford by the time I'm fifty. I may or may not have dragged my poor mother to a few too many Pharmacies/Sephora's but luckily she's used to my shopping need's by now and hey, she hit her target on her fitbit everyday so in the end we were both winner's, This time I will definitely be making use of the metro instead of exhausting my short legs but I can't wait to spend some time exploring my new city. So if anyone has any recommendations for good places to go please let me know - you can find me as @rosaliejayne on both Twitter and Instagram.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x