Sunday 25 September 2016

Happiness Is a Sunday




It's been a long time since I've been able to sit and write up one of these post's and I'd forgotten how lovely it is to reflect on the nicer things in life. There's been times over the past few years where it's felt like slogging away wasn't really getting me anywhere but I've come to realise that sometimes you just have to take a step sideways and reflect on all the positive things that have been happening and know progress is about staying focused and positive. So here's a few things that have been keeping me upbeat over the last few months.



- I graduated from my course and although I'm going to miss spending every waking moment with some of the best people I've had the privilege of knowing, I'm excited for what's to come. I've still got a long way to go and I'll never stop learning and working on my craft but I'm so ready for the challenge and hard work to come.

-I now have more time to spend on blogging, even though I still have lots of things going on it's so nice to have time to sit and catch up with all of the great post's a lot of people have been putting up and getting inspiration for this little corner of the internet.

-More time for breakfast's with Mama C - If any of you follow me on Instagram you will know that me and the mother are obsessed with going out for coffee and breakfast. I mean I had to get my love of coffee from somewhere and it's been great to find the best breakfast spots that are a little bit further afield than Costa (Costa do the best Toast and Honey though, Just saying.)

-More Reading time - I've been loving having more time to read, It's something I've always loved and I've always managed to fit in a few chapters before bed but there's something wonderful about being able to sit with a good book and get lost for a few hours or read something thought provoking and actually have the time to sit and figure out my feeling towards it and I've got a few book reviews planned so keep an eye out as I've read some absolutely amazing books over summer.

-I've been able to travel more to different cities to audition and spend more time down in London. Which not only means getting to explore and go to all the places I've been insta-stalking but also means getting to catch up with people and finally even meet some in person for the first time.

-Jon and I reached our fourth anniversary, we haven't been able to celebrate it yet but I'm sure we'll be able to do something lovely soon. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive partner over that time and even though I stand on my own two feet, There's something to be said for having someone in my corner who cheers me on and runs me a bubble bath when I've had a long day. He really is wonderful and I can't wait for the years to come.

-Last but not least, I'm so excited for Autumn/Winter I can't contain it. Clothes wise I've spent the last few years wearing black day in, day out and even though I've been able to wear what I want for the past few months, I'll admit I can't dress myself in summer at all, I'll always be an Autumn girl at heart so I'm sure I'll have a lot to write about over the coming months.

Share in my happy Sunday, What's been the highlight of your week?

1 comment:

  1. OmG so happy that you're back!! Yay! I love your blogs 💜

    SameenaArr.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x