Thursday 27 February 2014

Ootd: Mint


Coat Primark | Jumper Topshop | Jeans Topshop | Bag Jimmy Choo | Shoes Primark

I last did one an ootd all the way back in December as I've been a busy bee but I got a couple of days off last week and I loved having a little bit of time to relax and do things at a slower pace than has been the norm for the past few weeks. I wore this outfit for food shopping with Jon, I know such a crazy way to spend my day off but I do enjoy a good trip to asda now that I'm officially great at finding all the bargains. It has made me realise though just how much more expensive the healthy food is as opposed to all the junk, I thought people were just being lazy when they said they couldn't afford healthy food but it is actually difficult when you don't have a lot to spend.

I've basically been wearing all black everyday for the past six weeks straight so I thought I'd go for a bit of colour with my jumper, I decided to go for a pastel as too much colour would be a shock to the system after all this time and this mint green is such a lovely colour and it's so comfortable too. I originally went to put on black jeans but I couldn't face it so I had to get out my Topshop Leigh jeans which are quickly becoming my favourite pair, might have to get a few more colours. I wore my usual coat which I love so I might actually be sad once the warm weather comes as I'll have to put it away although I genuinely cannot wait till summer.

What do you like to do on your days off, do you like to take it easy or go all out?

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit ! I Love your jacket
    Please let me know if you want to follow each other >
    Thanks
    Irena

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x