Monday 20 January 2014

Signature Scents: Chanel Coco Madamoiselle


Everyone's got that one bottle of perfume that makes them feel just that little bit more special than the rest of them, the one that you maybe don't reach for everyday but it's the one that you spritz on when you need a little confidence boost. For me that perfume is Chanel Coco Madamoiselle, always has been, always will be.

I received my first bottle of this for my thirteenth birthday and I felt so grown up spritzing it on before school (that is until I realised just how expensive it was and it got put to one side for special occasions) and I've been ridiculously lucky enough to receive bottles for almost every Christmas and Birthday since then. There's been other scents that I've collected since then but this will always have a special place in my heart and on my dressing table. It's a scent I always come back to and when I met up with an old friend a while ago she mentioned that whenever she smells it she thinks of me which is always a nice thing to hear and I've had that comment a few times since then and I will admit that I have a few scarves that no matter how many times they're washed still have the scent in them..

It has quite a strong scent, so it's easy to put a little too much on especially with the Eau de Parfum but unlike it's older sister Chanel No5 which I've always felt is way too mature for me, It still has a slight youthfulness to it. According to Chanel It's 'Oriental-fresh, a floral jasmine-rose accord, as light as a petal' which describes it better than I ever could, It's fresh enough to wear in the day but it's still musky enough to be a great evening scent. Also you can't overlook just how pretty the bottle is, definitely one to sit on top of my dream dressing table, never to be hidden away.

I'm thinking about posting more of my favourite scents so let me know if you'd like to see more and what 
you think of Coco Madamoiselle.

Do you have a favourite perfume or do you have a few that you like to pick and choose from?

6 comments:

  1. My all time favourite perfume is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, I bought my mum the eau de toilette version of coco mademoiselle for christmas :)

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried this but it sounds lovely! My current favourite is 212 sexy :) will be giving this a try also xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a Chanel or Dior perfume x) ♥ Looks so pretty and they smell so girly and nice♥

    http://vinter-sommer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite perfume is Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb! My mom has Coco Mademoiselle and i think it smells really beautiful. The bottle has to be my favorite, so feminine.
    xo
    www.plushluxexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x