Sunday 22 December 2013

The Candle obsession continues... Featuring Bomb Cosmetics



One of the things that I love doing most in Winter is lighting lots of lovely smelling candles, whether i'm just relaxing in my room, writing a few blog posts or having a bubble bath then you can almost guarantee that I will have a few candles lit (unless i'm at my college house, It's a rental so I can't be burning things there.)  I discovered Bomb Cosmetic's candles last christmas time as a shop in the Westfield centre began selling them but as they have since changed their stock I have been unable to repurchase anything as I don't really like buying candles online, I have to be able to check if I like the scent first. So I was pretty happy to stumble across their stand at the Clothes Show this month and for just £10 for two I couldn't resist a little purchase.

Vanilla Honey has a lovely sweet scent that is really comforting in this cold and gloomy weather weather and my mum has already tried to steal this little one from me. However my favourite scent has to be the Chocolate Orange which does actually smell exactly like a Terry's Chocolate Orange and lets be honest you can't go wrong there. Both of the candles are decorated with four small wax hearts around the edge which add a little bit of extra cuteness to these already lovely candles.  My last experience with these tell me that they burn for quite a long time, they lasted me a good month of burning for a few hours every night which is pretty good in my book and I think they do compare quite well to Yankee Candles which is another of my favourite brands.

They normally retail for £7.99 each which is good for a candle this size, especially with how great their scent throw is and how long they last for. They would make a great gift for either Christmas or Birthdays or just a random present for someone you really care about. Since I've decided I love the Chocolate Orange scent I'm also thinkig about trying this gorgeous little teacup candle or this candle in a glass. They also have a massive range of bath cosmetics such as Bath Blasters, Bath Melts and Soaps which are all ridiculously cute and I think we all know at least one person who would appreciate a soap in the shape of a slice of cake or a calorie free cupcake that will leave your skin soft and smooth.

Have you tried any candles or other products from their range? What are your thoughts?

7 comments:

  1. Vanilla is always a little too sweet for my taste.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got gifted one of their bath bombs and loved it, these candles sound amazing definitely going to buy some!

    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound amazing, I just love any scent that could pass as a dessert too! I always opt for such sickly sweet scents, I am loving Salted Caramel at the moment!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that Chocolate Orange one smells divine, one of my favourite ever scents! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh a chocolate orange candle?! I need one of these in my life! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm they both sound delicious. :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they both sounds nice !! have to try em since i am chocolate lover :) wish you a very Merry Christmas dear !! would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x