Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Series - Happiness is a Sunday


I haven't blogged for a little while because as much as I love this little corner of the Internet, sometimes life gets in the way of being able to sit and write the way I'd like. This past week I've been giving everything I have and every spare bit of time I've found to my college work, to my performances and making sure that I'm improving myself the way I need to be which hasn't left much time for anything else. This next week is going to be a little bit less full on so I'll be able to get a few posts. As being so busy has drained me a little bit I thought it would be the perfect time to do one of these posts to remind myself that the struggle is worth it and to keep this blog going in a positive direction. 

1. I've spent a lot of time auditioning and performing this week and even though there's been quite a bit of dissapointment It's been good to see what I need to do to improve and just how much I need to be pushing myself. Just got to keep going and keep working hard.
2. I've been able to relax this weekend and finally get round to sitting with a cuppa and reading my stack of magazines that have been sitting on my bedside table for too long.
3. Finally got myself a travel mug so no more burning my throat in a morning trying to drink my coffee before I leave.
4. Even though I've been so busy I've still been able to spend time with the people I care about and have a good laugh, there's a few people in my life that I am so grateful to have there and really know how to cheer me up.
5. The Hunger Games Catching Fire will be out soon and I can't wait to go and see it. Jennifer Lawrence has grown on me in the past year, at first I just didn't get the casting but now I adore her.
6. As I haven't had much money this month I've been going back to my old makeup when I fancied something new and I've managed to find some gems that I'd completely forgotten about, I may do a post soon so keep an eye out.
7. I've finally managed to get a bubble bath in and nothing beats a good pamper after a long week.
8. I've been filling up Jon's sky + with all of my rubbish programs to watch when I finally get a day of and I'm looking forward to sitting a watching Beverly Hills Bride, KUWTK, Cake Boss and NY Ink all day. (I am that person who watches all the programmes you think no one will ever watch such as extreme couponing, Those people know how to find a Bargain!)
9. My mum bough us tickets to the Clothes Show Live and I actually can't wait, I'm also looking forward to the East Mids Bloggers meet up at the end of this month and finally getting to meet fellow beauty blogging obsessives.
10. Christmas is coming and I'm so excited. I adore Christmas and I know that my mum and Jon are not looking forward to having the Christmas Movie Channel on at all times but they're just going to have to deal with it.

What's been making you smile this week?

1 comment:

  1. That drink looks so tasty!! I just found your blog and would just like to say you have a really pretty name haha :) I'm a new follower!

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x