Saturday 20 July 2013

July Wishlist

Necklace Tatty Devine | Heeled Sandals ZaraNecklace River Island | Heeled Sandals River Island | Dress Zara |  Blazer Zara | Bag Zara | Ankle Boots New Look

I say it every month but I can't believe how fast it's gone, July is nearly over and were past halfway through the year, crazy times. The weather's been just as crazy and I think I'm having a bit if a backlash from all this sunshine as I've started wanting A/W clothes that it's way too hot to wear yet, darn you fashion and your too early seasonal collections!

I think it's safe to say that I'm a bit obsessed with shoes this month (well every month) and I've mainly been wishing for high heeled barely there sandals, they just balance on the thin line between comfortable and fashionable and they're so easy to wear. I think we all know about the Zara pair but River Island have some great offerings too, this red pair is making me seriously reconsider my thoughts about me having enough pairs of heels. I've also been on the lookout for a new pair of ankle boots and this new look pair are almost perfect, almost. The only issue and it's a very petty one is that they have silver buckles and not gold, they just wouldn't got with many things that I own and If I'm spending nearly £60 I want to be able to wear them with every outfit.  If you know where I can find a pair like this but with gold hardware then please let me know, I'd really appreciate the tip. Keeping with the shoe theme we have this gorgeous Ruby Slippers Necklace from Tatty Devine, it's just amazing, If I didn't have to pay my rent then I would already own this. I'm obsessed with all shoes, glitter and the Wizard of Oz so it can't get much more perfect than this. I'm also loving statement necklaces at the moment, I've been wearing quite simple outfits and adding a little something with statement jewelry for a while now and this would be a lovely piece to own. It's not too expensive and it's the kind of thing that will look great in summer and would be a good transitional piece for A/W.

Two pieces I'm dying to get my hands on are the Leopard print blazer and this gorgeous red dress which surprise, surprise are from Zara, they know how to make me spend my money. The blazer would be a great jacket for autumn and leopard print is classic so with the right pieces I could style it out season after season.  The dress is something else that I think would be a good investment piece, It's a shame you can't see the back detailing of this dress in the picture but it's stunning. I've actually been thinking about buying this for a few weeks and when I finally made my decision last week to my disappointment it turns out it's sold out, I'm hoping that as it's part of their new collection that they will be restocking it. Another item that I've been going back and forth about buying is this Zara Shopper Bag, If you saw my post a few weeks ago then you'll know that I've been looking for a new black handbag and this is a good option, It looks roomy and practical but still chic at the same time. My only issue is that it looks a little bit too pristine, I tend to buy bags that are a little bit more roughed up as it doesn't annoy me as much if they get any scratches or marks.

What's on your wishlist this month?
xx

9 comments:

  1. I got some pieces from Zara as well. Really like what they got in their stores at the moment!
    Really lovely wish-list - love the bag ^^

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some lovely things, I'm trying to stay out of the stores so I don't spend all of my money in there :)
      x

      Delete
  2. That handbag is amazing! I NEED it


    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the hunt for a new bag for a while now too that zara one looks like a good contender!! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha me too, it seems like such a simple decision to make before you try but It takes so long to find the perfect bag! x

      Delete
  4. Your style is so classy - Zara is so classy haha!
    I particularly love the blazer, (no surprise there) dress, and both pairs of shoes :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Holly :) Of course, I knew you'd love the leopard print and shoes x

      Delete
  5. i am in love with that blazer! i am not sure if i would wear it, but i bet it would look amazing on others!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your lovely comments, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message and I will always try and reply to you :) x